A couple of weeks ago I was interviewed by Joe Colantonio the founder of www.testtalks.com a weekly podcast about test automation. During the interview we spoke about my book and about mobile testing challenges in general. We spoke about the mobile test pyramid, which mobile test automation tools should be used and what makes mobile testing so special compared to other software like web- or desktop applications.
The complete interview is available on testtalks.com and can be found here. Besides the interview, the detail page offer some additional information from the interview as well as further links that might be of interest for you.
So far Joe interviewed more than 50 software testing experts from various industries and created a great library of testing podcasts. I highly recommend to listen to the other interviews Joe did.
- Richard Bradshaw: Can Automation can do Actual Testing?
- Andy Obusek: iOS Testing: The Apple Watch is Coming – Are You Ready?
- Alan Page: Testing Software At Microsoft – Lessons Learned
- Paul Gerrard: Shift Left – A New Model for Testing
- Jonathon Wright: Why Test Automation is Broken
- Janet Gregory: Agile Testing
There are many more interviews on Joe’s page which are worth listen to. Check them out! I also recommend to follow Joe on twitter.
Thank you Joe for interviewing me and to provide me the chance to be part of this great project!
If you want to support Joe please follow this link and file his reader survey.