Here is the 8th episode of my reading recommendations. This issue contains 7 great posts from topics like “How to Manage Time with People who make stuff”, “Testers need to virtualize”, “Automation Assessment”, “Putting Security into Sprints”, “A few questions to ask upon a bug fix”, “Get out of your comfort zone” and “The role of testers in an agile environment”.
My recommendation this time is the post from Jim Bird who wrote about security stuff and who to add this topic into Scrum sprints.
Enjoy reading the posts.
- How To Manage Time with people who make stuff
Author: Rob Lambert
- Testers Need to Virtualize
Author: Jeff Nyman
- Automation Assessment
Author: Katrina Clokie
- Putting Security into Sprints
Author: Jim Bird
- A few questions to ask upon a bug fix
Author: Albert Gareev
- Get out of your comfort zone!
Author: Christian Kram
- The role of testers in an agile environment
Author: John Stevenson
If you have some interesting posts to share them here at the reading recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact me or to comment on this post.