This week I have new reading recommendations for you. The second issue contains 7 posts about different topics from speaking at and expectations about conferences, real life bugs in the automotive world, qualitative research about coding and software testing. Besides that there is a must read from Jonathan Kohl about designing products for smartwatches & wearables. The last recommendation is rather a funny one for people working in QA or with them, check it out.
Enjoy reading the posts.
- Audi’s Cruise Control “>=” Bug
Author: Mattias Geniar
- On Conferences and Differences and Speaking
Author: Pete Walen
- Know Yourself And Find Your Testing Profile
Author: Horacio Luz Clara
- Qualitative Research Coding and Software Testing
Author: John Stevenson
- Confidence or Information?
Author: Natalie J Bennett
- Lessons Learned When Designing Products for Smartwatches & Wearables
Author: Jonathan Kohl
- GIFs For QA
Author: QA Hipster
If you have some interesting posts to share them here at the reading recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact me or to comment on this post.