As promised, here are the software testing reading recommendations # 1.
In this issue I collected 6 posts about different topics from exploratory testing, effective communication for testers, test automation as a person to lessons learned.
Enjoy reading the posts.
- 9 Ways to be Happier at Work in 2015
Author: Tim Leberecht
- Exploratory Testing is not the antithesis of structured testing
- IF ‘AUTOMATION’ WERE A MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM
- Effective communication for Testers
Author: Raj Subramanian
- So much failure. So many lessons to learn.
- Architecture and Infrastructure Aspects of Mobile Game Testing
Author: Ville-Veikko Helppi
If you have some interesting posts to share them here at the reading recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact me.