Mobile mobile mobile is everywhere!
If you are in the field of mobile app testing you maybe want to read the book “Tap Into Mobile Application Testing” from Jonathan Kohl (@jonathan_kohl). Jonathan gathered lots of very interesting topics about mobile app testing. His book ist currently in a beta phase! If you buy the e-book now, you get all the updates for free. The book costs $14,99 and you will get a PDF, EPUB and MOBI format to read it of course on your mobile device!
In this book, you will learn:
- How mobile devices work: features, affordances and how to effectively use them when testing.
- How to use thinking tools to provide structure to your testing and test idea generation.
- How to test and recognize common failures on devices.
- How to log bugs well on mobile projects.
- How to create a test strategy that makes the best use of your time and resources.
- How important it is to incorporate physical movement into your testing.
Get the book here.