MCE Conference – One of the leading tech events connecting designers, developers, testers, managers and influencers is happening on June 5-6, 2018 in Warsaw, Poland! The leading theme of the 5th edition is #redefiningtech!
Plan your stay in Warsaw and enjoy:
- 2 tracks of talks (engineering & design)
- The hottest tech themes like: chatbots, AI, mixed realities, cross-platform development, VR & AR, digital bubbles, autonomous cars and much more!
- Meeting the speakers (among them: Fernando Cejas from IBM, Tom Greever, the author of bestseller Articulating Design Decisions , Mike Alger from Google, Dave Hoffer from Mc Kinsey, Jasson Schrock from BCG Digital Ventures, Antonio Gulli from Google, Tamar Nachmany from Tumblr and more!)
- After party with all the attendees and speakers
- Networking games and great coffee
- Beautiful Warsaw in spring!
Regular tickets are on sale until May 7th! The price is EUR 285 but here’s the special promo code Adventures in QA readers with 10% discount: MCE_2018_QA
Go to https://2018.mceconf.com/ and grab your ticket!
More details also on