Here is the 6th episode of my reading recommendations. This issue contains six posts from different topics like how it’s tested: “Cuckoo clocks”, “The 8 Fs of Software Failure”, “Automation is key but don’t automate manual tests”, “Test your knowledge with uTest University Quizzes”, “How to embed screenshot in Cucumber reports” and “Testing beyond requirements? How much is enough?”
The last post from Alister Scott is my highly recommended read in this edition.
Enjoy reading the posts.
- How it’s Tested: Cuckoo Clocks
Author: Mario Gonzalez Macedo
- The Eight Fs of Software Failure
Author: Gerald M. Weinberg
- Automation is key, but don’t automate manual tests!
Author: Matt Griscom
- Test Your Knowledge With uTest University Quizzes
Author: Linda Frembes
- How to embed screenshot in Cucumber report across various environments
Author: Karlo Smid
- Testing beyond requirements? How much is enough?
Author: Alister Scott
If you have some interesting posts to share them here at the reading recommendations, don’t hesitate to contact me or to comment on this post.